Are you looking for the easier N150 WNR1000v3 step-wise installation? You must know the installation of Netgear N150 WNR1000V3 Routerlogin.net is categorized into two methods either using Manual or Smart Wizard. Take a glance at both methods of installation in the details:
Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Routerlogin.net Manual Installation:
When you opt for the Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Manual Installation, you may need to collect essential information from your Internet Service Provider such as:
- Domain Name
- Internet Username and Password
- Domain Name Server Addresses
- Fixed or Static IP Address
Make sure you have collected the info and further process will run in this way:
- Turn off your all devices and unplug the DSL broadband modem.
- Take one cable to connect the computer and Router
- Take another cable to connect the router and modem
- Power on the devices, Router’s power on switch is located on its backside, press this.
- It may take one-two minutes to boot up. Let them process until the Router LED stables in green colour.
- Open routerlogin via your browser and press enter
- A login window will appear, enter ‘admin’ in the lowercase letter for both username and password. If you ever changed it then enter the updated password.
- Firmware upgrade assistant will appear on your screen.
- Click on ‘Yes’
- The N150 WNR1000v3 Router will automatically check the database if there is the availability of new firmware. In case the new version of firmware is not available, it will display “NO New Firmware Version Available”.
- When an option of new firmware availability display on your screen click on ‘Yes’ and let it upgrade Firmware New Version.
- From the left navigation pane, click on ‘Setup Wizard’
- Click on ‘No’ (if you select ‘No’ means you will select the internet connection by yourself) > ‘Next’
- The next page will require information collected by ISP, fill each column carefully and go further.
Finally, click on ‘Apply’ to save the manual installation settings.
Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Routerlogin.net Smart Wizard Installation
After completing the initial Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Router Setup, you log in to your PC (installed Mac operating system or Windows Operating System). Open Routerlogin.net and fill username and password ‘admin’ by default or whichever you have changed. Now follow these steps:
- Insert the CD into your Computer.
- Select the language option as per your choice.
- Open the CD menu (Mac users can double click on MacWizard Program to get ‘Set Up’ option) and click on Setup which takes you to operate Smart Wizard.
- Either click on the ‘Yes’ to check the updates for your Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Router now or click on ‘No’ if you want to make the changes later.
- Following the further steps, when your configuration is done, remember to check your desktop, a file “router_setup.html” (router_setup.pdf in MAC users) will be saved on your desktop.
Installation of N150 WNR1000v3 is done. Make sure to keep your Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 routerlogin Firmware Update prevent connectivity issues and errors.